Friday, March 07, 2008

37 weeks and 3 days

We're getting closer than we thought. After checking me today, the doctor told me the baby might come a couple days early.
I can actually say I'm looking forward to her being born now. I was too fearful to be eager before, but now, I don't really know why, I'm excited about it. The Lord works in mysterious ways I suppose.
The crib is set right next to my bed. It's so adorable with its white and light pink baby sheets and quilt! Too precious!
I have most things ready, although I do need to do just one final small shopping to get this-and-that's.

6 comments:

joey sara & Lance said...

HI Sam, it's been so long, I didn't even know you were still posting. I saw your pictures and you both look great! I"m so happy for you and i"m looking forward to seeing the pictures of the little munchkin...do you have a name yet? Aw, I'm so happy you're entering into the motherhood world...it's the most beautiful world in the universe!!! I love you girl!

Marissa said...

Love you lots and am keeping you in my prayers my dear friend, pray everything goes well on the birth of your little one! Take care!

Anonymous said...

allez reste enceinte encore un pti peu plus, take one for the team, bélier powaa... =P jtm

Anonymous said...

Ma nièce chérie, je viens d'avoir les coordonnées de ton blog, j'avais déjà admiré les photos sur l'ordi de Cannelle, vous êtes très beaux tous les deux, j'imagine le bébé " la beauté de la beauté " dirait ton arrière grand-mère paternelle ( la mère de papa Jérôme ). Je vous embrasse très fort et à bientôt ( ?! )
Ta Tata.

Anonymous said...

Mais pourquoi je n'ai pas ton email ?Bon anniversaire petite maman ! Grosses bises à tous les 3.
Tati Juju

Anonymous said...

oui alr je t'explic on a une tatie (juju) et une tata (catherine) et moi j'habite chez notre tata.... =]