Tuesday, March 18, 2008

39 weeks!

This is the last stretch of my pregnancy. Everything is fine, except...the baby hasn't dropped yet! Some of you might say that's no reason to get alarmed since I'm still at 39 weeks, but here's the thing:
If the baby doesn't come out naturally by the 29th of March, I'm undergoing surgery. The doctor told me my bundle of joy is quite big and the placenta won't be able to supply it with proper nourishment and oxygen for too much longer past my due date, which is the 26th. So as you're reading this post, right now, please say a little prayer for me that the baby will engage into the birth canal as soon as possible and that I won't need a c-section. I really appreciate you taking your time for me! Thanks a mill!

PS: I'd also like to thank all those who remembered my birthday (March 14th) and wrote me, called me, IMed me, offlined me, skyped me. I received over 30 happy birthday wishes. It meant a lot to me! Love you all!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That' cuz we "wuv you too much"!
Gros bisous!!! Je prie pour toi.
-- Moi.

Amanda May said...

I read your post to Andrew and we both prayed for you afterwards. We love you, and send you much love!

Wild Flower said...

I'll keep your labor in my prayers. I had a C-section myself and it's not that bad, so I guess you'll just have to trust the Lord.
I'm glad you're having a baby girl. I love you.

Anonymous said...

=] bientot tatie 3 fois

Anonymous said...

au fait est-que tu as tjr jaxter, je croix que je vais me faire un compte...

April Fischer said...

Hi Samanta
congratulations on you soon coming bundle. I am praying for you everyday. love you

Anonymous said...

oéééééééééééé chu tata 3 fois!!!!!!! Fait péter les photos!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Danny & Samantha, I heard your little girl was born!! So cute! Can't wait to see pics. Keeping your recovery & baby in my prayers, LY both! xxxx!
-Gracie