Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pisces or Aries

Ever since the news got out that I was pregnant, people have been asking me when my due date was. It's March 26th. Then I'd get a lot of comments like, "you better pray it's born early, so you have a pisces". But more recently I've had some people tell me, "Oh good, it's gonna be an aries!"
I personally don't mind either one. I think that if it's a pisces it would be neat cause I'm a pisces and my mom's a pisces, so it would be a 3 generation in arow thing. And then my baby sister's an aries (she's really 18 going on 19, but I guess she'll always be the baby of the family!) and she's the most easy going, friendly, "everybody loves" type of person. So aries sounds good to me too!
I was just curious as to what the popular opinion was. What say you all? If you had time to read this, go the extra mile and in the comment box post your "vote".

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well being that you are a Pisces my dear friend, after much thought... I will have to vote on Pisces :)

Looking good, good!

Love,

Ivan

Samanta said...

Awwww, if I could, I'd transport myself to england right now and give you the kiss of your life!!! (on the cheek...heh)
I love you Ivan!

Anonymous said...

Well, i know lots of nice pisces... and i'm pisces... and i heard that pisces babies are very easy going... so i think i'll just vote for a pisces, even though there are nice aries around, so either way you have it good. At least it's not a... taurus... those babies are TOUGH!
Btw, you look beautiful with your nice round tummy and all.
Sophie

SerenaRose said...

I would have to vote Aries...we have millions in our family(April being one) and they are wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Diego was almost a Pisces, and I heard of lots of people who happened to be pisces so it was great. About the three generation in a row, Alex was born almost on Pabs birthday, which also happens to be my dads birthday. Can you imagine three generations on the same day?? Sadly, Alex was 2 weeks early and ended up being an Aries. Which is not a bad toss up.

Anonymous said...

Pisces!!!!
If I could have chosen I would be a Pisces myself!!!
kelly

Samanta said...

Kelly, you're a wonderful Leo! Muah!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam! Im Stephanie who used to live with you waaaay back at the Media home in Mexico City along with Tiff, Miguel and Esther, Steph an dall those lovely kids! I spent my Christmas with Tiff and kids at the CTC this year a nd it was a lot of fun! Here's my blog--and it's kid friendly:
allofstephaniesfriends.blogspot.com

love you an dI vote for aries--I had 2 of them! Esther of Miguel is having an aries too.
Stephanie

Samanta said...

Wow, Stephanie! Who would've thought! It sure is a small world! I'm beginning to realize there are more people reading my blog than I thought. I feel special!

Anonymous said...

Six of one, half dozen of the other... either way you're screwed!
---Devines qui, heh.

Anonymous said...

loool comment ça either way you're screwed?? ARIESSSS!! moi si j'avais pu choisir je serais une leo ms bon.... mon signe il est bien aussi^^ et merciiiii ma grande soeur chéri d'amur de dire ça à propos de moi!!! (sur ton blog en plus, now everybody knows my true value... heheh) ça me fait vraiment plaisir =] je t'aime fofoforrrr (and everybody does not like me, y'a une fille au lycée par exemple qui m'aime pas pcq'elle pense que j'essaye de lui piquer son copain (hahahah il est pas beauuuu) dc elle m'aime pas, qnd j'ai entendu ça ça m'a rappelé toi au lycée.... "Samanta voleuse de mec")

Samanta said...

"Six of one, half dozen of the other... either way you're screwed!
---Devines qui, heh."

C'est Henoa???
Et d'ou tu sors tes chiffres (6 et la demie-douzaine)?? C'est pas de ta famille que je sache...
Bisous!

Anonymous said...

Patate! C'est moi! Je n'arrive pas a croire que tu ne savais pas que c'est moi, la moyenne sœur qui vous aime et qui vous adore.
Qui d'autre pourrai dire quelque chose comme ça?!

... said...

Hey I don't know you (found a link on Amanda's blog), but I think it depends on what you are. I am a Leo, so I'd take Pisces over Aries if it's a girl, but wouldn't mind an Aries boy. With one of my kids my due date was May 21st, but I really wanted to have a Taurus, so I made it be a Taurus, born on the 18th. Of course it was all a part of the Lord's plan.

Anonymous said...

elle a fait expré d'avoir son bb prématuré? s'il te plait ne fais pas ça, c'est un peu bizar qnd mm..... =S

Amythos said...

erm, hard to decide, my sister is an aries, and I think she's the bestest, but Pisces girls aren't so bad either, so either way I'm sure it will be great
Love you Sam!!

Anonymous said...

ARIES!!! Cuz they're smart, fun, happy, loyal ppl, & much more! And she'll luv her mama!
Not saying that cuz I'm aries, hehe!
C'mon ppls, gotta give ourselves a good rep. since no one else does! Really Samanta you'll luv your aries little girl. xxxx! Keeping all the upcoming prep & birth in my prayers!
-Gracie

Anonymous said...

haha well pices are very smart, but very bossy children! (i have 4 in my family) dont know much about aries, though i heard their stubborn! Of course everyone is different so... :D
id still vote pices though, theyre adorable.

Unknown said...

Definitely voting for Aries...

I have the nicest Pices sister, though...her name is Phebe & she also worked here in Nigeria before..everyone loves her!

So, yeah...either way, you're good..

But it's my birthday today & I'm happy I'm an Aries, so yeah...

But I guess from this point on you can only have an Aries anyway..

I guess I'm casting this vote kinda late, huh? As they say here in Nigeria, "don't mind me"!

I prayed for you just now, btw..;)