Tuesday, September 11, 2007


The love of my life

A lot of people have been asking me for pictures. The truth is, i hardly ever take them anymore which is why i never shared any. I promise, i wasn't boycotting anyone!
Thankfully i was invited to a wedding a couple weekends ago, and Pabs of Jess who was the official photographer as always (he's the best!) took a couple pix of me too!
I had to beg Danny for this one, i personally don't like how i look in it (isn't it such a lame & typical comment?!!), but it's the only picture we have together (he really hates taking pictures!!), so i guess i should post it. Hopefully I'll be able to take other ones with him in the near future (hmmm....i could try drugging him....).
He's soooooo handsome!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooooooh the bootefullest couple around is having a baby!!!!!! god that kid is going to be good looking (because he'll be related to me you guys, not cause he's yours, don't jump to conclusions please)

hinhinhin.......

PS: "I could try drugging him" hey if it's for the good cause, I say why not

love yous!