Tuesday, September 11, 2007


The big news!

It's late, i don't really know what to say... I should have things to tell since it's been so long since i last posted (referring to 2005 here) and i never write anyone.
I think it might be because it's 10:24 pm and thus 24 minutes past my bed time. Yeah, since i got pregnant, by 9:30 i'm slipping into bed and by 10 i'm asleep! Ok, i'm exagerating, by 10:30 i'm sleeping! Oh, and it just feels so good to lay down in my cozy bed and fall asleep! Ahhhhhh, the highlight of my day....almost!
For those of you who didn't know, i'm about 12 weeks pregnant according to what the doctor's guessing (he can't tell for sure until i get a sonogram). I went for my first check up last week and heard the baby's heart beating. It was the weirdest, sweetest thing. I don't know how to explain the feeling, but i was just smiling from ear to ear!
The doctor says he thinks it's a boy. He says he gets "feelings" and he's "never wrong". We'll see if the sonogram confirms later on. I hope he's right: i really wanna boy! Danny does too. All in favor say "I". Let it be written, let it be done!

4 comments:

King of the Grunts said...

such a cuters. Keep it updated Aunty Samantha. Love you

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I've been wanting to congrat you both, but have only been able to leave Danny a lame offline. I just found out from Sammy that you have a blog! Will be checking this out more often. I'm so happy for you both, your baby will be gorgeous! Sending you both all my love, & looking forward to one day meeting you Samantha! ...I am curious about the french & even told myself I could understand it, ha! So happy you blog, post more pics of your pretty tummy & latest news. So nice to be able to keep updated like this. LY both! xxxxxx! Praying for you!

Samanta said...

You're so sweet Grace. Thank you! I hope i get to meet you someday too. Danny's really hoping we can go to your wedding next year. Pray that works out! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeiy!! I'll be praying you can come, & you'll have your baby by then! That would be the greatest wedding present if you all could come. I'm praying you can get your doctor's appointment soon so you can find out if it's a boy or girl, can't wait to find out. LY XXXX!