Alyssa has been reluctant about letting go of my hand when she's walking. She's been taking steps on her own since she was 12 months old but as soon as she'd realize I (or Danny or anyone) wasn't holding her hand, she'd either grab onto my legs, or she'd get on her fours and start crawling. Just a few of days ago, she decided she wanted to be independent and out of the blue, she started walking all over the living room. I was so surprised, and happily so.
6 comments:
OHH MYY!! SHE IS SOOO ADORABLE I MISS HER TONS! LOVE YOU ALL!
Bientôt je vais la voir moi aussi iiiiiiii **squeal**
To Tweet!
C quoi cette coiffe??
she's huge! and sooo cute,especially love her curls!:) well lots of love for both of you..
La coiffe, ben c'est maman! Qui d'autre! heh
je vous signale que vous avez toutes porté cette coiffure,c'est mieux que d'avoir les cheveux qui tombent dans les yeux comme c'est souvent le cas avec Alyssa. On lui a acheté plein d'elastiques, alors elle sera toujours bien coiffée.
t'as quelque chose contre les bougainvilles, Tiff????
Post a Comment