Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cuter by the day!



I know I've lazy about this blog. I apologize (it's not the first time and it probably won't be the last). Here are a couple of pictures of Alyssa as well as the her latest cute-things-she-does (she will be 9 months in exactly one week).
-she got her first two teeth in at 8 months,
- she still refuses to crawl because she can't stand being on her tummy
-she spits her pacifier out of her mouth if she sees me eating anything and if I don't give her some, she looks at me and goes "mm, mm, mm" until I give in! So cute!
-she loves taking baths and cries when I take her out of her tub
-she lets out little screams of joy when she sees the front door open, because she thinks she's going out, and cries as though her heart has been broken when you close it back again (so of course I take her out even if only for 5 min, cause I can't bear to see her so sad!)
-she start looking around her when I say "oiseau" (bird) or "chien" (dog), to see if she finds one. When she does, she gets very excited.
-she laughs out loud when I make certain animal sounds (horse, especially-Danny laughs at it too, he says it sounds like a dying rat! So mean! Hmph!)
-she takes off her socks as soon as you're not looking (sometimes when you're looking too, heh!)
-she kicks the blanket off herself at night
-she goes to sleep by herself at night while I sit at the computer in the room (and give her back her pacifier when it falls out of her mouth). She hugs and plays with her pillow, takes off her socks and kicks off the blanket before falling asleep...!

9 comments:

Kali Meunier said...

She is the cutest!!!!!
I wish I could be there...

Kat said...

Moi aussi j'aimerais être dans le coin. Quelle idée d'aller vivre si loin! Eric vient d'avoir 5 ans et je ne l'ai vu que 2 fois. Il faut vraiment qu'on devienne riche pour pouvoir aller vous voir,toutes les trois.

Anonymous said...

Amen.

La pauvre elle commence à avoir les cheveux bouclés je lui souhaite de ne pas avoir les memes cheveux que moi heh au pire je lui apprendrais tout ce que je sais sur les "joies" du fer à lisser (je t'entend gueuler d'ici maman :p)

I could bite herrrrr

Anonymous said...

au tour de tati maintenant de dire combien j'aimerais qu'une année, à Noël, nous soyons tous réunis ! Comme elle est jolie ta petite Alissa; j'envoie les livres demain en principe ! bisous à tous les 3 de nous 3.
Juliette

Anonymous said...

/Users/catherinemeunier/Desktop/EthanBonneAnnee09.jpg
très chère Samanta, je ne sais pas si je peux t'envoyer une photo ( c'est Ethan qui vient d'avoir deux ans) de cette façon, tu me diras si tu as pu la voir ??? Juju vient de me rappeler ton blog alors me voici ! j'ai admiré toutes les photos ( merci Danny pour ton effort ! ) et j'ai hâte comme Juju de vous voir, mais quand ??? je vous embrasse très fort tous les trois,
envoie moi ton adresse, je veux vous envoyer moi aussi un petit colis !!!
Tata

Anonymous said...

bon, je n'ai pas compris pourquoi il est écrit "anonymus " en entête de mon message !!! c'est moi, c'est pas anonyme !!!
tata !!!

Unknown said...

want some new pictures =)
byouu

Eman said...

Dear One, Happy birthday!!!

GeminiSide said...

Happy Birthday!
Hope it's great, miss you!