I was reading a friend's blog (she has a baby about the same age as Alyssa) and she writes a bunch of details about her baby's progress and happenings which I thought were interesting and cute to read (it's you Amanda!). And I thought I could say more about my baby myself.
I'm not much for writing, I'm afraid of boring people, and then, there's also the part where I'm lazy...
Anyway, Alyssa switched completely to formula when she was one week away from turning 5 months. It wasn't a big deal to her at all, in fact, she seemed to like it more than my milk. Danny said it's because formula is like her Mac Donald's (Danny L-O-V-E-S Mac Donald's and has to have his fix once a week...sigh) and breast milk is like her vegetables! Danny's too much!
Alyssa loves her pacifier. She wears it clipped on her clothes so it's always nearby when she wants it. She goes to sleep for the night between 10:00 and 10:30 and wakes up twice during the night for feedings. She wakes up between 8:30 and 9:00 every morning. It's a schedule I can't complain about!
She's starting to eat solids (it should really be called "mush", cause there's nothing solid looking about it!). She's tried pear, apple and banana. She likes banana the best so far (to Danny's dismay. He hates banana in any way, shape or form!). She doesn't eat much of the mush at all though; maybe about 1 or 2 teaspoons of it and then she's ready to do something else!
One funny thing she does is stick her tongue out while noisily blowing spit around her mouth. It's messy and cute! See pix below.
3 comments:
Il faut que tu fasses de petits films avec elle, pour qu'on puisse les voir un jour. Et en plus ça sera un bon souvenir pour toi.
She's looking so big!
Hoping to see you for Christmas.
wow! what a perfectly BEAUTIFUL baby!!! Like really, she should be a baby model, haha......congratulations to both of you for such a work of art!
Post a Comment