Tuesday, August 19, 2008

5 months in exactly one week

The pictures below were taken one month ago when Alyssa was almost 4 months though. Sorry about the delay in posting them. Free time can be a rare commodity for a parent, I'm learning...
My daughter is "cooing" a lot more recently, it's adorable, especially when she does it with her pacifier in her mouth!
She's starting to cry for Danny and I when she sees us and she's either in her bed or with her care taker. For the record though, I'm gonna have to admit she's a daddy's girl because she started crying for Danny about a week before she started crying for me. Isn't that cute?
Changing subjects, Danny and I moved to our own apartment a couple of weeks ago. We're getting set up slowly but surely and we're very happy.
Without further ado, ...the pictures!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh oochi poochi! So cute!! So happy you finally posted pics, don't worry though we know ur super busy :)... oh I can't wait to meet her! She'll be big in December though. Thanks for posting pics Samantha, we luvs you three!! Besos xxx

Unknown said...

ça me rend folle de lire que qlq1 va venir la rencontrer bientôt et pas moi

Unknown said...

Wow Samantha! She is really cute! And you look beautiful too! Congratulations! Hope you guys have good times at the new apartment.
Love from Brazil,
Gigi.

Kali Meunier said...

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, c MA 'tite princesse et c'est moi qui ne vais pas la voir... sniff...
Elle te resemble de plus en plus, surtout ses yeux, en tout cas moi je trouve.

Caryn said...

thats so cool sam that you guys are moving to ur own appartment. I really want to see you guys again and see my cousin! i love you guys!!!!

Kat said...

Elle est trop pitchounne! Il faut que je trouve un moyen de venir vous voir. Il faut que je vienne avant qu'elle ait 1 an. Je ferai un crochet par le Mx aussi, histoire de faire le tour des petits-enfants....

Kali Meunier said...

Hourrah!