Saturday, April 26, 2008

Alyssa is one month old today

Alyssa is getting chubbier by the day! She eats quite well, ttl. As for me, although I haven't weighed myself since before her birth, I'm guessing I must be back to my normal weight since I fit into my regular size jeans (8-9). I need to get my hands on a scale and confirm that....

8 comments:

Unknown said...

wow..that went fast..

cute baby..

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Es re guapa la Alyssa, no puedo creer que ya tiene un mes! Un beso a los tres!
-Gracie

GeminiSide said...

Cuteness!!!

SerenaRose said...

awww cutsie cute

Anonymous said...

ma nièce... normal que c'est tout mignon.....=p

Anonymous said...

lovely fam!!

Anonymous said...

Elle te ressemble beaucoup! Elle est adorable. xxxxxx
-- Moi.

Anonymous said...

Oui je sais elle me ressemble bcp c'est bien ce que je dis (hehe okkkk je rigole rohhh.... elle te ressemble un pti peu samanta, j'avou voila!!)