Alright, that does it!
I'm just gonna do it today and stop postponing it till "next week"! So here's a blog update for those who still have faith in me. heh!
Right now, i can only think of giving you updates on Alyssa. Oh, Alyssa would be the name of my unborn daughter. The second ultrasound confirmed that it's still a girl (sometimes penies grow later on, you know...heh). I was so happy when doctor said it was a girl this time cause I had gotten used to the idea of having a little princess around!
She's a big baby according to both my doctors; the positive thing about it is that it means she'll be less fragile when she's born... or so I'm told.
I'm seven weeks away from my due date and getting bigger by the day! Ok, I'm exaggerating a bit, but still, I'm pretty big.
A friend (sweet Lei again!) took pictures of me this week end and I'll be posting them shortly as they have yet to be sent to me. But at least you know they're coming...
Hightlight of my week: a friend came to visit from Tahiti. Yeah, i couldn't believe it! So my sweet parents sent me some goodies i've been craving! I'm soooo happy and thankful! The Lord is really good to me. The timing couldn't have been better!
4 comments:
So cool you posted again! Can't wait to see the new pic's! Love you and praying for your last few weeks.
MY goodness!! I had almost lost hope on reading your blogs...but I'm very glad you did post. I'm looking forward for those pictures...please, don't make me wait like I did for this last post. Your little girl will be the most beautiful and cherished little thing, that's for sure. How's it going with daddy boy? Let me know ok? I'll be keeping you in my prayers. I love you Sam!
-SAra
Finalement! Envois moi les photos, k? Bisous!
Moi aussi je veux les photos. Ton ventre est mignon comme tout. Tu n'es pas grosse du tout, juste ton ventre!
Et ne t'empiffres pas de bombons chinois. Alors Danny n'a pas aimé... tu m'étonnes, au moins y en un qui a du gout.
Alors mon gros BB va avoir un bb!!!!
Je t'aime ma chérie!!!
PS. j'ai pas reussi a m'incrire alors ça sort comme anonyme mais c'est maman.
Post a Comment