I'm still here!
Wow, it's actually been a month and a half almost, since i last posted...
I hope you didn't give up on me. Here's the thing: I don't really like posting when i don't have pictures because i find that blogs without pictures can tip to the boring side. Don't you agree? Unless of course, the blogger has a knack for entertaining the readers through puns, healthy sarcasm, or fine writing. None of of the above would describe my blogging style, I'm afraid...
Oh, I was supposed to break the news to you on the 15th of November about the gender of my unborn child.
I think i haven't yet because i had to psyche myself up for the mocking comments that might follow this announcement...Ok, ok, so it's not gonna be a soccer player like his daddy, but she can be a polyglot like her mommy!
I'm happy I'm having a little girl. She'll be my very own live doll i can dress up and pamper!
Before we found out it was a girl, Danny told me he only wanted to have one kid and as soon as we left the doctor's office (from the ultrasound), he said: "I guess that settles it, we're going to have to have another child because there has to be a boy to run the family business." hahahaha! I must confess i wasn't expecting to hear that at all. It made me happy. I think one kid is not enough personally. In the end, it'll probably just end up being more work because we'll have to entertain it all the time. Plus it's healthy to have brothers and sisters to learn to share, to have patience, to put others needs before your own, to fight, to argue, to insult.....
Ah, the joys of childhood....!
13 comments:
Yiey! It's an Aries girl!! Don't worry we make good kids, promise! And tell Danny that it's miserable being an only child, so he should never wish that on his lil girl. Wishing you both the best! & congrats!
Quelqu'un a quelque chose contre les femmes d'affaires???? En tout cas c'est bien d'avoir d'autres enfants. Il faut qu'il sache quand même que dans notre famille les filles s'imposent. Je sais de quoi je parle, j'ai essayé trois fois. Mais dans le lot il y toujours un garçon manqué, pas vrai Tif???
lol sympa dit dc maman.....
and i don't know who gracie is but i second that, airies girls are just great, you should know sam, i mean look at yr favorite baby sister, right?? heheh
et c'est pas airies q je voulais dire ms aries (petit labsus révélateur me dira-t-on... ms c FAUX)
hahahahhaahaha bien dit maman. Quoi que j'ai fini par le passer le stage de garcon manque!
Et regarde moi, j'ai eu un garcon au deuxieme tentative. Hurrah!!!
yuck.... "a la" je voulais dire!
oui oui, como tali vu? e tua? bonjour madmuahsell ou est la salle de bains? bon appetite.
je tem!
hahahah trop bon!! bon apétit à toi aussi lol
AWWWW! CONGRATULATIONS SAM!You're having a baby girl...I'm so jealous of you. I want a little girl too, sometime in the not too distant future. you look more beautiful and hot every month. but you know, the doctors told me i was having a girl too for 3 months consecutive when i was pg with Lance, and then I had Lance, and he has one big...uhum...NM. Anyway, who knows, there might still be a chance that it's not a girl.
Either way, I'm extremely excited for you. I love you and miss you.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU DARLING! I'm sorry I haven't been in touch, I have just moved back to Brazil, and am now in vitoria with my family. check out my blog: http://joeysaralance.blogspot.com/
I love you and your darling one sooo much!
Sara
Boy or girl, what really matter's to hv children ! 4 may be a good number, don't you think so, Dan ? (;-D
Un camion d'amour pour vous 3 de Didier, Nathan, Amandine et Juju
Gros bisous a vous aussi, xxxxxxx, Tatiana
it's about time fr an update no....? =] non je reformule ma phrase: It's about time for an update. point.
Felicidades Samantha!
Post a Comment