Monday, October 15, 2007

Over the hump! (I think....)

It seems like my pickier days with food is over. I'm so glad! I don't get as sick as i use to anymore and i seem to be able to eat pretty much everything again. Yey!
It's so strange what pregnancy did to me at first. It decided it should take away the pleasure i found in eating certain foods i've enjoyed all my life such as:
steak, avocado, olives, butter, anything fried, mushrooms, tomatoes, chicken, tuna, cream, alcoholic beverages (which is the only thing that actually makes sense...!).
Oh, and i can't stand Mc Donald's!! Sad to say, i was a fan.... So i guess that's another good thing... sigh...
My tummy is just starting to show a little, although most people would probably just guess i need to do some serious abs! -No, i'm not fat, i'm pregnant!!!!
I shall look into taking some pix so i can keep record of the stages my tummy will be going through during the next few months. And of course so i can share them with all of you avid readers and onlookers (uh...are there any? I like to tell myself there are...)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

well there's always me.....

Unknown said...

Et je viens de voir "the most beatiful thing about Santiago", tu te rend compte que tu es en train de parler de montagnes enneigées là??? Like snow? COLD?? t'a craqué là lol

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahahahahaha, moi je suis d'ak avec Cannelle... neige = froid!

Samanta said...

Oui, c'est vrai, le froid est assez désagréable, mais la beauté des montagnes enneigées est spectaculaire!

Anonymous said...

Oui, de loin avec de jumelles!!!

Unknown said...

lol et encore..... pr moi l'idéal c'est en photo =D mm si on en voit de chez moi aussi des montagnes enneigées... =S