Sunday, October 28, 2007

Alive and Kickin'!

I've been feeling the baby move. It's an odd and sweet feeling at the same time. It feel it moving first thing in the morning especially, i think because the movements are still pretty slight and when i'm more relaxed and there are no distractions around i can't help but notice them more.
I had those pictures taken yesterday! Thank you so much Lei, I really appreciate it!

(4 months/ 4 mois)




10 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are the pictures..?

Unknown said...

I take that back

Unknown said...

Tes titis sont énormes!!! heh

Anonymous said...

Hahahahah, j'allais dire la meme chose!!!! When you thought they couldn't have gotten bigger, heh. Je vous presente Mme Gros Titis

Maria said...

Thanks for the link! I shall read look at all the pictures, and read all the English posts, ha!
It's so awesome that you are PG! You're boobs got so big already eh. Hot boyfriend/husband? too!

Samanta said...

Yes, my boobs are the one thing that kept me going through those first rough 3 months. They were always there to cheer me and remind me " you can't have your cake and eat it too, you gotta have the good with bad, it's worth it all"... heheheheheheh

Samanta said...

And yes, my boyfriend is such a hottie! Thank you!

SerenaRose said...

hey Sam CONGRATULATIONS!!! being pg is really hard sometime(mainly the beginning and end and in winter ha)but let me tell you its soooo WORTH IT, let me tell you I just had my second 3 months ago and the end of pregnancy(going overdue) plus labor was harder then my first but he is the most adorable thing in the world( well he just did a big spit all over clean pants ha) but thats a small price to pay for such cuteness
I love you xxx

Wild Flower said...

Cute! Adorable...I'm gonna link you up to my blog. Check mine out when you can. I love you tons....
Congratulations.

Samanta said...

Thank you Esther and Serena. I love you girls too!