Wednesday, September 07, 2005

An Answer To Him That Asketh (nobody did ask though. Sigh.)

1. First Name: Samanta
2. Were you named after anyone? Ha! Actually I was. There’s this old series about a good witch named Samantha, she had a daughter named Tabatha. My mom really liked the series and apparently was debating between calling me Samanta or Tabatha! God I’m lucky! Tabatha is just wrong…
3. Which finger is your favorite? Deep….Ummm, this is the first time I’ve actually had to stop to think about it. I’m gonna go with the guy’s middle finger.
4. Do you wish on stars? As a teen I remember doing it... Actually I only remember wishing on shooting stars. Oh, that reminds me of the first time I saw a shooting star, I was 12 and this teen boy was witnessing to me about the endtime (I wasn’t in the Family yet), he was telling me about how right before the Lord’s coming the stars would fall. That’s when I saw the shooting star, I got the shivers and goose bumps!
5. When did you last cry? Actually it was just last week, someone did something very nice to me. I was discouraged about something and when I read their note it touched me. Totally God sent!
6. Do you like your handwriting? I like my laptop! But yeah, I’m fine about my hand writing.
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? Odd question… Umm…can I say salami? Actually can say cold turkey sandwich?!
8. Any bad habits? I’m blunt, and I discreetly plug my nose when someone who doesn’t brush their teeth first thing in the morning sits by me for devotions…
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? I’m cool about all my CDs! Even my “Winnie the pooh’s greatest adventure” movie!
10. If you were another person, would you be friends with YOU? Oh yeah! UH HUH UH HUH!
11. Are you a daredevil? If the definition of daredevil involves doing things that are safe (such as brushing your teeth), sure!
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Yup! But I’ve changed, I promise!
13. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? I can’t think of one right off, although I know I have. In any case I know people used to make fun of my accent or my made-up words sometimes when I first learned english. I remember once at the HCS, I was 15 and the teen boys would make the girls special night snacks (remember those days?) and so I went up to one of the guys and told him, “Tommy, you’re such a good cooker!” They all laughed when I was really trying be appreciative! Boo hoo! Nah, no hard feelings!
14. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? … and that one day prince charming will take me away to his palace and we’ll live happily ever after! Awwwwww……
15. Do fish have feelings? I don’t care…
16. Are you trendy? I’m the coolest!
17. How do you release anger? When I’m angry I get very quiet and serious. I don’t know that I let it out really. I usually take some time out, breathe in fresh air and shoot up a prayer. It’s usually does the trick to calm me down enough so I can talk about it with someone if called for.
18. Do you trust others easily? Yes. Although if they’re too nice to me, I wonder if there’s something wrong with them, maybe they want something from me…Hmmm…
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? I have no idea. I know I loved barbies though.
20. What subject are you useless at? Politics!
21. Have you ever been on radio or television? Yesh. I’ve been on two national tipical kiddy shows in Brazil when I was 6.
22. Do you keep a journal? No
23. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Define “a lot”.
24. What are your nicknames? Sam, Manta, samoune, velhinha, bouboule
25. Would you bungee? Nah uh!
26. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes
27. What are you worried about right now? Not forgetting to schedule anything I’m supposed to for this week.
28. Do you ever wear overalls? I’m afraid to say I don’t like overalls. I’ll wear them for a “friendly farm yard friends” dress up party though.
29. Do you think that you are strong? Oh yeah! I can kick any of your asses!
30. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla is usually a safe one, but if it’s the right brand, I like caramel ice cream.
31. What's your favorite color? I know it sounds cliché, but …blue!
32. What is your least favorite thing in the world? Liver!!! And musicals!!
33. How many wisdom teeth do you have? One left!
34. Are you in love w/ anyone? I think I probably am.
35. Favorite drink: Strawberry Margarita!
36. Who do you miss right now? My niece and nephew the most, but I miss you guys in Mexico a lot!
37. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings!
38. Summer or Winter: Summer in Rio is unbearable! So I’m gonna go with winter!
39. Hugs or kisses? With morning breath, only hugs allowed. Otherwise, either is fine.
40. Favorite dessert: Chocolate fudge with vanilla ice cream!
41. Where do you want to live? Wherever I’ll be happiest at the time! And that’s God’s call.
42. What books are you reading? It’s very hard to catch me reading any sort of book, but right now I’m reading through the “How to Love” Book.
43. What's on your mouse pad? I use a laptop, so the only thing I can have on my mouse pad is my finger…
44.Favorite smells: Cologne on guys, minty fresh breath, rain, new tenis shoes!

5 comments:

Chad said...

A wise man once said "It's ok to eat fish, 'cuz they don't have any feelings".

Rescate changed when you left.

Nellie said...

If I didn`t know Manta, I`d THINK she was a toothbrush freak... but since I do know her, I can safely state that yes, my sister IS INDEED a toothbrush freak!!!! (better that then the ppl who apparently don`t believe in toothbrushes...)

Samanta said...

What do you mean a tooth brush freak?!! Cleanliness is godliness!

Samanta said...

I LOVE CHAD!!!!

Samanta said...

What didn't you know about me, Tiff?