yea rite Sam... we all know I was just holding the can because you were so drunk you couldn't stand up anymore.... drunkard sister... hehehe... I'm kidding I'm kidding, she wasn't drunk... not this time...
LOL! You should've seen her, she kept trying to get me to get mom to make the beach outing a "special occasion" so as to abide by the guidelines of the charter type situation! But no can do! Mom stood firm in her convictions, so Cannelle had steal sips from our cans. She was light headed, it was cute!We all supported her in fight to have fun!
You used to be so convincing with mom... wat happened?? And stop trying to get the attention off of urself by saying i was "light headed"... you're the one that's on the ground!!!! :P
3 comments:
yea rite Sam... we all know I was just holding the can because you were so drunk you couldn't stand up anymore.... drunkard sister... hehehe... I'm kidding I'm kidding, she wasn't drunk... not this time...
LOL! You should've seen her, she kept trying to get me to get mom to make the beach outing a "special occasion" so as to abide by the guidelines of the charter type situation! But no can do! Mom stood firm in her convictions, so Cannelle had steal sips from our cans. She was light headed, it was cute!We all supported her in fight to have fun!
You used to be so convincing with mom... wat happened?? And stop trying to get the attention off of urself by saying i was "light headed"... you're the one that's on the ground!!!! :P
Post a Comment