Saturday, August 20, 2005


Can't remember sending any pix to anyone recently seeing as I'm not exactly known for my writing skills. Sorry guys, it's nothing pesonal, I do love you all lots though!
This pic is a couple months old.
Someone thought the container next to me was full of candy, it's fruit salad...
By the way, the volley ball game was good, I got to practice my victory dance a few times. I'm learning the art of slamming! UH HUH UH HUH!

5 comments:

Daniel Olivares said...

you are such a love.

kisses and hugs

Daniel Olivares said...

oui oui madmuaseille. e tua?
au contraire bon jour! eau de toilet
bon appetite renault!

Nellie said...

You're not alone in this... elle me fait "t'as vu les update de mon blog?" "Quel blog??"... I feel the love...

Samanta said...

Oh, les murmures ca va, hein!!

Daniel Olivares said...

oui oui mad-muah-sells ravisant le voiture. un du tua! cat senc sis! ju mapel daniel, tre bien! como tali vu?